Well, just recently Matilda has figured out that all she needs to do to reach things is to grab something she can stand on and push it up to where she needs it.
This problem seemed easy enough to solve...I just made all the "things" she commonly used "disappear!"
Gone were all the shoeboxes, trash cans, tissue boxes, cardboard boxes and of course her "jack in the box"
PROBLEM SOLVED!!!.....
That is until...our friends brought over a late Birthday present
This little number...
She rode it around non-stop for about 2 days, and then...
It's become her new "step stool", only problem is, when I "hide" it she banters me with..."carsh" "carsh" (that's the best way I know how to spell how she says "cars"... she thinks it's her car) Then I feel bad and bring it back out...I'm weak!






hahahahahhahaaa!! seriously, i crack up everytime i read a new post.
ReplyDeleteFreakin hilarious!!!....Maybe she will learn not to stand on it when is rolls out from under her...:)I see stiches in your future!
ReplyDeleteLove these little climbers!! Boston just started scooting the trash can over to the counter and using it to climb on top of the counter! UGH, this means I have to be on top of my game- I leave some pretty hazardous things up there sometimes!
ReplyDeletehiHannah,
ReplyDeleteso fun to find your blog and see your beautiful children. I loved it. Your kids are so cute, and I love hearing about your family
thanks to your blog i am very entertained during class... but i probably wont have children. Matilda is quite the pill.
ReplyDeleteShe's a brave little kid, standing on the handle of a moving "vehicle"!! Hopefully she doesn't lose some teeth from her climbing!!
ReplyDelete