Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thees & Cankles

Thees: (def.) When a person's thighs blend into their knees without any tapering
Cankles: (def.) An obese or otherwise swollen ankle that blends into the calf without clear demarcation

So now that you know what they mean...we thought we'd inform you, Oswald suffers from BOTH!

An up close shot

A shot from the back

Yep they're really his legs

Poor kid has no idea!

10 comments:

  1. So Cute. Love those baby legs. Don't you wish that it could be cute at our age!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo adorable!! I want to squeeze those fat legs!!! Btw he totally has your smile Hanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO WAY! Look at those chunkers!! I bet you love have a chubby baby after having Matilda be so small to begin with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! Chunky babies are so cute! We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top pic looks like an elephant's trunk! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love chubs, on babies that is! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha!! Thanks for all the nice comments....I kinda think it looks gross!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Oswald, you and me! But you're so darn cute in those little rolls. Hanna, you're babies are the cutest ever. (Renee)

    ReplyDelete