Hahahah...how funny...
Seriously, those nasty heels are why your closet is overrun! Do I need to call the Hoarders TV show on you?!?! I got rid of my shoes like that over 8 years ago! Come on... -Laura
Haha! Why would you EVER get rid of those HOT high heels Laura?! And if anyone can "pull them off" it's Matilda! Check her posing in the kitchen.
They are Mexi and Matilda doesn't have a mustache! -Laura
Hahahah...how funny...
ReplyDeleteSeriously, those nasty heels are why your closet is overrun! Do I need to call the Hoarders TV show on you?!?! I got rid of my shoes like that over 8 years ago! Come on... -Laura
ReplyDeleteHaha! Why would you EVER get rid of those HOT high heels Laura?! And if anyone can "pull them off" it's Matilda! Check her posing in the kitchen.
ReplyDeleteThey are Mexi and Matilda doesn't have a mustache! -Laura
ReplyDelete