Sunday, January 17, 2010

The "Hiding" Game

So, the "Hiding" Game has gone into full effect this week. It seems like everytime I call Matilda's name... I hear a squeal and a giggle and then the pitter patter of tiny feet running away from me! Here are just a few of the places she's been hiding. (She's actually getting  real good at hiding and loves to hide in dark closets... those pics didn't turn out so well.)

Well, maybe she's not that good...


Not really here either...


But, can you see her here?!...yep, that's her scraggilly hair!


The top view...


And if you couldn't figure out where she was hiding in the last pictures, hopefully this shot (of her checking to see if I'd found her) will put all the pieces together for you

3 comments:

  1. She is good at hiding!! WOW....
    My kids hide too...I HATE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright since you just started this blog you better slow down on posts your showing us all up:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't checked in since your 1st post and honestly I'm shocked with all the blogging you've been doing! Now I know I need to check in more often!
    I love that your blogging so keep it up! Because now I can get to know your little ones and aren't they so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete