Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ringing in 2010

So, We've decided that we'd start a blog. We are going to print it out at the end of the year and keep it as a Family History. That said...you may find the things we write cheezy and lame...we DON'T care!! You DON'T  have to read them! Just STOP visiting our Blog-we're cool with it!

2010 has introduced us to a new friend.....DUCT TAPE!



We got sick of....

This....

And this...

And this!

And now that we've done THIS...

2010 Is looking so much BRIGHTER!



13 comments:

  1. Love..IT....
    Brielle did that once..>!!!! :))
    ITS AWFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so Funny! I have thought about doing that before...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have done it!! What ever works right!

    ps- there is on line places that will make your blog in to a book. I forgot the name of them them though...just google it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Welcome to the blogging world. We started a blog when we moved out to Indiana. Our blog is: indianasmithsix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. coool. add Zeb and I to your list of friends and we will do the same. Zeb misses his family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always funny when it is someone elses child! So I am sure you were not laughing but I am:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ewwweee, that has Never happened to us! Ha, right! Our kids have always been angels :) P.S. Just wait till the bugger stage and you'll be playing the game....."Find all the places I can wipe a bugger" Renee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ew, that is disgusting and brilliant all at the same time, lol. Glad to see you guys on here- about time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All about the duct tape....

    ...and welcome to the blogging world, YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! You finally started a blog!

    YUCK! I have to say I would not be very happy to find any of that...

    Good'ol duct tape, (for now).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the visual and the solution. You gave me a good laugh. Great idea to use your blog as your family history at the end of the year. Happy 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Armanie does this and I seriously can't sleep in because I think she's digging around in her diaper! Now we know a possible solution...

    ReplyDelete