For those of you who don't know Tara particularly well, she's a "comfort" person. She is drawn to anything "comfortable" therefore; most of the pictures taken during her trip were....
In BED where else?!!!
And not just in our bed but in....
Matilda's bed too!!
There was a special bonding moment, where Matilda stroked Tara's face and jibber jabbered to her (I think it was the highlight of Tara's trip!)
The "comfort" didn't end in the bedroom it made it's debut in all kinds of ways including jammies ALL day!
Having Tara here was AMAZING and she did fun stuff with the kids, which I'm not ashamed to say I rarely if ever do!
Like...
Stroller Rides....
Nature Walks...
And...
The Park!!!
Oswald's park adventures weren't quite as "exciting" as Matilda's!
But, he's a good sport!
THANK YOU FOR COMING AND STAYING WITH US, TARA!!!
Look at Dexter's Cottage Cheese legs!!..Love it!
ReplyDeleteMatilda is adorable!...
How fun Tara is...