While our kids were up at Grandma and Grandpa Wattles, Kevin and I were able to fit in some much needed FUN time.
We saw Alice in Wonderland in 3-D IMAX, not quite sure why the guy taking the picture said it was a good one?! (I think he might have still had his 3-D glasses on!)
I also got to go to the skate park and watch Kevin skate, which I haven't done for years! But, I used to do almost everyday while we were dating...I was such a good girlfriend! (I think, I also need to add, before we all forget and Kevin says it never happened!) I taught myself how to: pump up to the top of the 6ft half pipe(dropping in never ended well), ride a few small ramps and of course kick around...this was all while we were dating and because I got really bored with just watching! )

We also were finally able to use almost all of the restaurant gift cards that we've "collected" over the years!
We only had one weekend that Kevin wasn't out of town on business that we could go to Magic Mountain, we'd been wanting to go for almost 10 years now and just haven't made it there. Turns out that one Saturday happened to be also the one Saturday that it rained in Southern California (not really but that's what it felt like) ...but we went anyway - we're hardcore!! (or desperate!)
By the end we were cold and wet and our shoes were soggy, but it was totally worth it and we had a blast! (But I do need to add that when you're going really fast on a roller coaster, rain feels more like hail and your face stings for a few minutes after the ride is over!)
We also were invited on an AMAZING trip to Mexico!
Thank You!!!...Ashley, Brad, Holly, and Mark
(P.S. B-Rad your family is AWESOME!)(Oh, and Chelsea you're pretty cool too!)
.jpg)
.jpg)
How fun!!! You are not going to believe this but I have the same swim top (Target)! I love it and Danny does too! I like how you can wear it with or without the strap (one way us "mormon girls" can feel more sexy when we're out with just our husbands). The one thing I"m planning to get is the same type of sun top or dress like you have to go over it. How funny! Looks like you guys had a great time!
ReplyDeletemiss you guys!
ReplyDelete